Is a high-performance screening bucket, rotating trammel type. In its manufacturing, several variants have been combined, that improves the traditional screening technology:
– The 12-sided polygonal trammel, shakes the material inside more efficiently.
– Its longer length compared to other screeners, offers a larger screening area, thus reducing the working time in each cycle. This greater length of trammel is possible thanks to the large diameter of the main roller bearing.
– The hexagonal profile of the screening mesh, is the best choice between maximum yield and more homogeneous screening. The standard mesh sizes available are hexagonal with openings of 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 and 80 mm.
Transmission by Time Belt
– The transmission between the main hydraulic motor and the trammel, is done by a time belt. This belt is able to transmit a great torque, besides being free of maintenance and/or periodic tensioning.
– The Power boost system applies vibration to the trammel while turning, greatly increasing production. It is a high frequency, low amplitude vibration, that does not affect the mechanical part of the Xcentric Screener, or the excavator.
– The Xcentric Screener can be supplied without the Power boost option, being ready for later installation.